- A new tattoo. I’d really like to get one with a friend. My previous ones have been solo ventures. I’ve had friends go with me, but no one got one with me.
- typewriter- I love literature. I love to write. I love old writing implements.
- roses- my favorite flower. I would some unconventional colors. Maybe purple and deep pink…
- skeleton key- adore them. I’ve started collecting them. I’ve always been fascinated with keys.
- bluebird- this is new. I saw an adorable kawaii-type bluebird and I’ve been thinking about it ever since.
- Bookshelves. Scads of them. Big beautiful bookshelves, absolutely empty, so that I can organize and actually SEE all my books.
- A big, gorgeous wooden desk. With lots of drawer space for my obscene amount of stationary. And room for lots of different pens- maybe even a way to organize them by type.
- Overstuffed armchairs in lush, deep colors. But most importantly, they must be utterly comfortable and big enough to curl up and read a book in. I’m no tiny person and I love to curl up comfortably to read.
- Space. Room. To breath, think, and create.
- A workdesk for art projects. This way I won’t have to drag out and put away everything anytime I want to work on a project.
- Big windows with lots of natural light streaming through.
I’m sure this list will continue to grow. I’ve been thinking about these a lot. *le sigh*